As a pioneering firm in the development of prefabricated construction we deliver an unprecedented level of knowledge and expertise to our clients.
Rubix Nicheliving utilises state-of-the-art prefabrication processes to produce engineered timber wall frames, floor trusses, roof trusses and complete home sections (or modules) to the West Australian housing and construction industry.
- Prefabricated modular building solutions for WA
- Delivered over 600 modular extensions
- Collaborating with WA builders – small and large
- Second storey extensions in one day
- Prefabricated trusses and modular homes
- 20 years of experience and expertise
We specialise in long-lasting, sustainable and environmentally friendly alternatives to regular building construction. Our expert services are backed by comprehensive knowledge and market leading initiatives and products.
- Prefab and modular pods
- Wall and roof trusses
- Prefab wet areas
- Granny flats
- NDIS pods
- Commercial work
- Temporary sales / site office
- Alternative classrooms
- Mining, country, resort and retirement modular homes and units.
We support builders through:
- Collaboration – we listen, problem solve and work with you to achieve the highest quality results
- Efficiency – off-site construction provides fast build times in parallel to on-site works
- Reduced build times – we provide delivery and installation of modules – fully completed or complete to lock-up
- Reducing disruption – reduces disruption to the homeowner – from weeks to days.
- Affordability – reduced time frames, lower labour cost, lower material and equipment expenses
- Environmental responsibility – prefabricated timber framed modules use local timber and store embedded carbon; the insulated building provides eight times the insulation rating of double brick
Our large purpose – built facility and own fleet of trucks, trailers and cranes, means we can manage many projects simultaneously and deliver to tight schedules of multiple job lots for project builders.
We work with boutique and large-scale builders to assist the fast and efficient construction of residential and commercial buildings through the off-site production of high-quality timber structural building components – trusses, spans and frames – and complete built home modules – ground level and multi-storey additions.
Our focus is on the precise manufacture of prefabricated components using the highest quality materials and the latest technologies, specific to the supplied design specifications of every individual job. Our service is highly tuned to support builders deliver upon their customer’s design, time and budget requirements, while supporting the builder to run a profitable and efficient business.
- Preconstruction guidance
- Project management services
- Detailed construction schedules
- Complete build and installation services
- Our service promise is to draw on our passion, experience and expertise to apply exceptional craftsmanship and quality management to deliver beautiful, innovative and sustainable building solutions for our clients.
Modular construction is the use of prefabricated components to build complete modules or ‘pods’ in a factory environment for installation on-site.
Timber is globally favoured as the building material of choice and when combined with prefabrication techniques provides many advantages.