Rubix Nicheliving represents the evolution of 20 years of innovation in prefabricated building technology and processes.
Having pioneered the development of prefabricated timber construction components, delivered the very first 100% modular building project in Perth, the Rottnest Island Authority ticket office and café in B-Shed Fremantle.
Projects of note:
- Aegis Aged Care facilities in Spearwood, Ellenbrook, Kwinana and Meadow Springs.
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital Mental Health Centre.
- Rottnest Island Authority ticket offices and café in B-Shed Fremantle
- 23 Modular houses to Exmouth Escape Resort.
- More than 400 upper storey modules for a major Perth project builder.
- Upper storey renovation to charity home in Baldivis and Craigie.
- Nicheliving Developments second storey modules
- Upper storey additions for various specialised renovation builders.
Recognising the potential of off-site prefabrication of more complex and complete modules, Rubix lead the development of complete modular buildings that could be transported in pods and installed quickly into position, reducing build times, site equipment and material costs.
With a continued focus on innovation, technology and sustainability, Rubix Nicheliving continue to transform traditional building techniques and deliver clients the finest modern building solutions available in Australia.
As Rubix Nicheliving, we are positioned to leverage our proud heritage as innovators and leaders in the prefabrication of modular building solutions in Western Australia.
We are committed to the continued investment in technology, processes, equipment and personnel to deliver the highest quality and best value for money residential and commercial buildings to suit modern living and commercial demands.
As market and environmental conditions and considerations change, we will continue to collaborate with builders big and small to help drive the future of considered architecture, sustainable and energy efficient construction and functional cost effective living and workspaces.
Our service promise is to draw on our passion, experience and expertise to apply exceptional craftsmanship and quality management to deliver beautiful, innovative and sustainable building solutions for our clients.
Our Facilities & Equipment
The Rubix Nicheliving facilities are purpose built for production and manufactured in a safe and controlled environment with the latest technology and equipment, including;
- A large warehouse – uninterrupted material handling, machining and assembly
- Specially built truss jigs
- State-of-the-art computer driven saw system – the Hundegger Turbo Drive
- Advanced software to develop engineering specifications and drawings, materials lists and cutting system
- Large, secure hard stand area – allows the manufacture of a large number of modules in different stages of production at any given time and facilities multiple modules to be rolled out simultaneously
- Own fleet of trucks, trailers and cranes – control of the process from end-to-end ensuring the Rubix Nicheliving experience and expertise is carried right through to the critical delivery and installation.